Monday, May 7, 2012

Aubrey's 6th Birthday

Aubrey wanted to go camping for her birthday (after camping with girl scouts), so Tommy and I put a plan together.  We went to Fort Wilderness to camp for Aubrey's birthday :).  Grammy and Eto were able to join in on the fun also!

We had to arrive a little later than normal check-in because Aubrey had a soccer game.  Oh what a day!  I guess we live and we learn ;-)  All that matters is that Aubrey loved it. While Tommy and I were setting up camp, Grammy and Eto took the kids to the pool.  The kids had a blast!  There was a pirate ship and slide for them to make a big splash!  Lots of kids, a kiddie pool, and just a terrific atmosphere.  I can't wait to do it again, but maybe for an entire weekend :)  Anyways (poor planning on my part), we ate a late dinner bc the meat was still frozen (oops!).  We had steak and chicken kabobs, grilled onions and mushrooms, corn (for the kids), and grilled veggies!  It was oh so delicious.  We made s'mores on our campfire too.  For breakfast, we grilled eggs, bacon, and sausage.  We also toasted some bread and english muffins on the griddle.  I didn't get very many pics, but I do have one of our camp!



No comments:

Post a Comment